The staff at Cross River Veterinary Service has years of experience in horse breeding. You can trust in our crew to safely and carefully complete this process from start to finish.
Equine Insemination and Breeding
- Heat Detection
- Ultrasound of Uterus & Ovaries
- Mare Reproductive Soundness Exam
- Uterine Cytology, Culture, & Sensitivity
- Artificial Insemination
- Embryo Transfer & Mare Synchronization
- Pregnancy Checks
- Delivery Assistance
- Subfertile Mare/ Stallion management
- Stallion collection
- Semen Evaluation
- Neonatal Care
At Cross River Veterinary Service, we offer a clean, safe space for your pregnant horse to give birth. We also offer comprehensive exams using the latest diagnostic equipment throughout the course of their pregnancy.